The Great Monskey Design Contest!
Artists, would you like to see your own design on a custom toy? Then get your digital crayons at the ready and enter the Great Monskey Design Contest! Grab a template here or from Monskey’s site and get to it! Contest ends December 19.
1) Three winning designs will be chosen and included in the next Monskey series.
2) Winners will receive 100 toys with their design.
1) Enter as many times as you like.
2) You can use up to 6 unique colors in your design. Please include the PANTONE swatches along with your submission.
3) Accepted file formats: ai, eps, psd, jpg, pdf
4) Submitted work must be original and may not contain work previously published, trademarks, logos, copyrights, or any other intellectual property from a third party (If you didn’t draw it, you can’t submit it).
5) Artists retain rights to their design and may use it for other private or commercial uses if your design is not chosen once the competition is complete. If your design is chosen, by submitting, you grant Octopus Design the exclusive right to use your design on vinyl toys (if you don’t win, you can use your design for whatever. If you do win, you can use your design on anything besides vinyl toys).
6) Three winning designs will be chosen by Octopus Design’s art team.
7) Winners will be contacted via email.
8) Contest ends December 19. Winners will be announced December 22.
9) Send entries to email@example.com with the subject line “Great Monskey Design Entry.”